The Australian community has expressed a clear desire for manufacturers to be sensitive to the environment. Accensi shows responsible care by reducing the impact of its involvement in the production of its products on health and environment.
Accensi’s heartfelt commitment is evidenced in the implementation of policies and systems to encourage:
- Research and development which prioritises improved toxicological and ecotoxicological profiles and faster degradation in water, soil and air.
- An effective risk management culture which improves our performance in Safety Health and Environment (SHE).
- Continuing improvement to recycling of packaging through participation in the “Industry Waste Reduction Scheme”.
- Minimising the generation of waste through reducing, re-using and recycling.
- Minimising the use of town-water through recycling of storm water and product washes back into our general processes.
- Reducing the use of energy as part of our Ecobiz partnership.
Accensi is a foundation member of Croplife Australia and is committed to the code of conduct which represents high industry standards, playing a leading role in the implementation of co-regulatory & self regulatory mechanisms to reduce risks and stewardship across the life cycle of industry products. Our stewardship extends from formulation through to the disposal of the empty drums.